Aloe vera – the plant of immortality
In the leaves of aloe vera found precious aloe vera gel which is very rich in nutrients necessary for human body: over 75 nutrients, 200 active compounds, 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.Aloe vera is a powerful detoxifying the entire body, normalizes metabolism, antiseptic, disinfectant, anti-inflammatory and even stimulates cell regeneration and help.
Aloe vera is a miracle plant that has effects in numerous diseases, from allergies, scrapes, bruises, asthma, moving like lightning through all digestive and gastrointestinal disorders, psoriasis to cancer and its prevention. It is also a powerful strengthener of immunity.
It is scientifically proven that the use of aloe vera plant has no side effects, and absolutely every part of the plant can be used.
Aloe vera penetrate all seven layers of the skin up to the cellular level.
Extracts from Aloe vera are widely used in the cosmetics and alternative medicine industries, being marketed as variously having rejuvenating, healing, or soothing properties.
ZEKLIN – Recommended as adjuvant treatment of seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff concentrated formula to soothe the scalp):
- Piroctone olamine effectively combat dandruff, soothes scalp from the first application and reduce the sensation of pruritus (itching), and
- Coco and Lauryl glucosidele, microinflamatia soothes the scalp.
- Alantoin – active ingredient with a soothing and healing power, recommended for sensitive skin and irritated. In addition, regulate the secretion of sebum
- Sapindus Laurifolius- rich in saponins, 100% natural alternative to detergents
- Aloe vera rich source of minerals such as calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc, but also one of the few plant sources of vitamin B12, A, B, C, E and anti-inflammatory effect and acid folic- antifungal
- Glycolic acid -exfoliant
- Salicilic Acid -keratolytic