How to Deal With Antibiotic Side Effects?
Probiotics are living microorganisms that administrated in adequate amount confer health benefits. The term “probiotics” was first introduced in 1965 by Lilley and Stilwell, although they were always present in a variety of foods.
Antibiotics were a huge progress in medicine, their benefits are undeniable, but they also share side effects, diarrhea being the most common.
Antibiotic therapy associated diarrhea leads to discontinuation of antibiotics administration, which is strongly discouraged because:
- The treatment will not destroy all the “bad” bacteria – even if symptoms have disappeared partially or completely.
- Increases the risk of antibiotic resistance – an increasingly debated topic nowadays.
Therefore a solution to prevent antibiotic associated diarrhea is needed to ensure treatment efficacy.
The most effective solution to combat “bad” bacteria with the own’s person bacteria which are also affected by antibiotics.
Japanese researchers have discovered 75 years ago an unique growth factor of own bacteria, naturally produced by Bacillus mesentericus.
BIO-SUN® represents the perfect probiotic because it contains Bacillus mesentericus that stimulates the restoration of individual flora.
BIO-SUN® is the only probiotic concept that can be administered concurrently with antibiotic treatment, ensuring the restoration of intestinal flora and the lack of side effects.
BIO-SUN® – Japanese precision in probiotics (75years)
- Streptococcus faecalis T-110-30000000
- Clostridium butyricum TO-A – 2,000,000
- Bacillus mesentericus TO-A – 1 million
- Lactobacillus sporogenes – 50 million
Way of ussage:
- Orally, 1 capsule, 3 times a day (with antibiotics)
- In addition to the antibiotic for prevention of side effects