Disruption of intestinal flora
• It is known that the normal human flora is an important bacteria against colonization the exogen pathological microorganisms and the already existing pathological potential bacteria, that live in a small number at microfloral level.
• Normally, the microflora influences a lot of biochemical, physiological characterictics of the host, especially gastro-intestinal flora, that represent the thickest and most diversified category of bacteria. In most cases, the intestinal flora is disturbed by administrating the antimicrogerms factor.
• The normal microflora is, also, disturbed by both infectious diseases of gastro-intestinal tract and inflammations (ulcerous gripe, Crohn disease)
• A series of clinical studies that use different probiotical stems in various gastro-intestinal pathologies were made. Some of them had promising results in pathologies like infectious diarrhoea, diarrhorea associated with antibiotical treatment, irritable colon syndrome or inflammatory intestinal disease (ulcerous gripe, Crohn disease)
• Disturbing the intestinal flora can lead to bad absorption of the nutrient substances. It may cause diarrhoea and if the potential pathological bacteria are excessful, it may cause immediate infectious diarrhoea.