FLAXIVERT – Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease associated with dyslipidemia
- Helps maintain normal triglycerides and cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Helps restore the normal functioning of the CV system
- Helps protect the integrity of cell membranes
- Very good source of vitamin E and antioxidants
- Has antihypertensive, anti-atherogenic, antioxidant and lipid-lowering properties. Due to its sulfur-based compounds, Garlin oils inhibits cholesterol synthesis.
- Rich source of alphalinolenic acid, leading to a decreased risk of coronary heart disease
Schinduf seed oil:
- Ensures optimal glycemic control correlated with decreased cholesterol levels
Grape Seed Oil
- Prevents vascular diseases such as atherosclerosis or vascular capillar fragility. Due to the unsaturated fat content, the grape seed oil contributes to the normal functioning of the blood vessels
Turmeric seed oil
- Curcumin prevents oxidation of cholesterol in the human body, a proccess that decreases the risk of stroke and myoardial infarction. By inhibiting cholesterol oxidation, it prevents heart diseases associated with diabetes.
- Powerful antioxidant supporting the health and normal functioning of the blood vessels.