Good to know, wise to apply – Treat arthritis using collagen
In the body of a person with arthritis, collagen type II selectively destroys itself. This is where it initiates an immune response to all that degrades cartilage so that the wrist pains in the hands, knees, hip, back, etc.
The studies carried out have demonstrated the time that all components are collagen type II as chondroprotective agents:
– They are resistant to attack by enzymes that destroy cartilage protein.
– Stimulates the synthesis of new cartilage cellule.
– Stimulates the production of hyaluronic fluid by producing a lubricating synovial fluid and very effective for joints.
– Reduces inflammation (reduces inflammation and pain modulator)
There are more than 28 types of collagen in the body needed for the construction or repair cellular tissue, but the types I, II, III and IV are vital for healthy joints and for the skin’s appearance.
Scientifically speaking, from the age of 25 years (and depending on the genetic background) collagen is destroyed at a rate of 1.5% per year. By averaging, we conclude that around the age of 60 years will only reach 50% collagen.
• Type I collagen – tendons, bones, skin and other tissues, particularly abundant in scar tissue.
• Type II, IX, X, XI – in cartilage
• Type III – rapidly growing tissues, especially in the early stages of wound healing. It is later replaced by stronger and tougher types of collagen.
• Type IV – capillary membrane.
• Type V, VI – usually found with type I
• Title VII – in epithelia (lining of the gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract, etc.)
• Type VIII – blood vessel walls
• Type XII – alongside and in interaction with types I and III
How effective are treatments to restore damaged collagen?
Managing internal collagen has more benefits because it works efficiently throughout the body, from skin, cartilage, bone, etc.
To get results, treatment should be followed constantly over a period of time, many people still have a tendency to discontinue treatment when symptoms disappear after the first week.
Type II collagen is rapidly absorbed (15 min after ingestion) above 90% of the oral ingested quantity accumulates in the cartilage within 12 hours of ingestion.
Benefits of products that contain type II:
– Anti-arthritic: lubricates joints, especially the knees and hips.
– Cosmetic effect: moisturizing the skin from the inside out, so grinding wrinkles.
All these benefits you can find in the product MUVON
- Type II collagen peptides– 9.0 g
- Glucosamine HCl – 450 mg
- Vitamin C – 75 mg