Magnesium is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of the human body. The skeleton contains half or more of 25 g of magnesium that are in the body of an adult, about 1% being in body fluids, and the rest in the muscles and soft tissues.
In case of insufficient magnesium, symptoms such as anemia (caused by destruction of red blood cells), loss of appetite, irregular heart rate, including tachycardia, mental disorders, including anxiety, fear, confusion, depression, disorientation, hallucinations, irritability, nervousness can occur. Also muscular symptoms are possible: convulsions, tremor, cramps, pain and asthenia.
MAGNOSUN, with 520 mg elemental magnesium is necessary for:
- metabolism of vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.
- proper functioning of muscles and nerves.
- preventing the formation of calcium deposits, kidney stones and bile stones.
- a harmonious growth process,
- maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system, preventing heart attacks.
It has antidepressant action; it is known as the anti-stress mineral. In combination with calcium, magnesium acts as a natural tranquilizer.
Magnesium increases the body’s defense reactions and fight against ageing.