The most powerful female tonic and regenerating agent – Galafor Forte
How does Asparagus racemosus on the female body?
– Shatavari feeds and regenerates all tissues, especially the female reproductive organs.
– Stimulates lactation, purifies milk and promotes recovery after birth.
– Balances the female hormone system, stimulates ovulation, regulates menstrual cycle and attenuates premenstrual syndrome symptoms.
– Decreased libido and fertility by feeding egg and female reproductive organs.
– Strengthens the uterus and prevents miscarriage.
– Adjust the pH in the vagina and attenuates the dry membrane of the vaginal wall.
– Relieves irritability and emotional instability.
In what is indicated Shatavari?
– Menstrual disorders (irregular cycle, menstrual pain, reduced bleeding or abundant)
– Disorders of lactation (insufficient milk)
– Postpartum Recovery
– Premenstrual Syndrome
– Low Libido
– Female hormonal imbalances
– Annex, polycystic ovaries
– Leucorrhea (abnormal vaginal discharge), burning sensation, dryness and vaginal itching
– Recovery post-hysterectomy
– Irritability and emotional instability
– Anorexia (loss of appetite)
– Anxious-depressive disorders
– Chronic fatigue, listlessness.
– Smart solution for stimulating lactation –
– Galactogog effect stimulates galactopoesis by increasing prolactin
– Reduce stress and anxiety
– Tonic and nutrient for mother
– Absolutely safe for mother and child
– All cases of decreased milk secretion due to psychological factors, emotional, nutritional
– The first day after cesarean for rapid stimulation of lactation
– Stimulates lactation(Galactogog effect)
– Asparagus racemosus, Allium sativum Pueraria Tuberosa, Trigonella foenum graecum
– Tonic and revitalizing effect
– Trigonella foenum graecum, Asparagus racemosus, Leptadenia reticulata
– Remove maternal stress and anxiety