The natural solution designed for premenstrual symptoms
Clinical studies demonstrated the effectiveness of this plant extract in the management of premenstrual stress syndrome (PMS) and cyclical breast pain (mastalgia), being highly recommended in Germany. Some of the compounds found in the plant act on the pituitary gland which would explain its effects on hormonal levels.
A study has shown that extracts can bind to opiate receptors – responsible for pain perception; this could explain why it reduces PMS discomforts.
Vitex agnus extract properties have clinical importance and are shown to improve premenstrual mastodynia and psycho-somatic symptoms of PMS. Innovative therapeutic concept based on natural extracts with everyday clinical efficacy proven to relieve symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Vitex agnus-castus extract – 100 mg
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) extract – 50 mg
- Hemidesmus indicus extract – 50 mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) extract – 25 mg
- Ferrous sulphate – 10 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare oil (fennel) – 5 mg
- Helps normal operation of feminine hormone system during the menstrual cycle
Directions for use:
1. Premenstrual Syndrome: 2 capsules a day from day 14 of the menstrual cycle until the first day of the next cycle.
2. In patients with breast pain, mastitis or uterine fibroids two capsules should begiven daily throughout the menstrual cycle for at least 3 months.