Milk powder for infants from 0-12 months-formula enriched with iron
- Reduced content of lactose that lowers the amount of fermentable sugars in the colon (colonic fermentation produces gases that cause colic and flatulence)
- Formula enriched with iron
- Novalac AC formula replaces infant milk diet commonly used, providing all the necessary nutrition.
- From the age of six months the product is perfectly suited to be used as the basis for a diversified diet
Average graph food:
Meals a day
Units per meal
Boiled water (ml)
* as part of a diverse diet. Number of meals and the amount of milk the baby at every meal time should be adapted to its appetite considering medical advice.
Method of preparing the bottle
• Always wash hands before preparing bottle. Each meal should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring spoon in the box. Milk should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
• Wash and sterilize bottles, teats and all the utensils you are going to use.
• Boil plain water for 5 minutes and then allowed to cool to 40 C.
• Pour enough water in the bottle ( see average eating chart directions) .
• Add the right amount of milk, using only the measuring teaspoon from the box. Always use a measuring spoon race 30 ml of water.
• Close the bottle using a plastic lid and shake until the powder dissolves completely. Remove the cover and replace with a sterilized teat.
• Let it cool down to a temperature of 37 C. Test temperature by applying a few drops on the wrist. Any residue left in the bottle should be discarded.