Milk powder for infants from 0-12 months to combat regurgitation
Due to its unique composition , Novalac AR formula thickens in the stomach to gastric pH , and not in the bottle , thus allowing easy baby food without the danger of ingesting air or cause other disorders without slow gastric emptying
• easily digestible
• enriched with iron
• AR Novalac formula replaces infant milk diet commonly used , providing all the necessary nutrition.
• From age 6 months is perfectly suited to be used as the basis for a diversified diet
• adapted calorie
• optimal fatty acid profile for a harmonious development of the infant
Average graph food :
Meals a day
Units per meal
Boiled water (ml)
* as part of a diverse diet. Number of meals and the amount of milk the baby at every meal time should be adapted to its appetite considering medical advice.
Method of preparing the bottle
Always wash hands before preparing bottle. Each meal should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring spoon in the box. Milk should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
• Wash and sterilize bottles, teats and all the utensils you are going to use.
• Boil plain water for 5 minutes and then allowed to cool to 40 C.
• Pour enough water in the bottle ( see average eating chart directions) .
• Add the right amount of milk, using only the measuring teaspoon from the box. Always use a measuring spoon race 30 ml of water.
• Close the bottle using a plastic lid and shake until the powder dissolves completely. Remove the cover and replace with a sterilized teat.
• Let it cool down to a temperature of 37 C. Test temperature by applying a few drops on the wrist. Any residue left in the bottle should be discarded.