Hypoallergenic milk powder for infants of 0-12 months.
• Novalac HA proteins are partially hydrolysed reducing their antigenic potential and lowering the risk of allergy to cow’s milk protein
• Good taste for improved tolerance
• Essential fatty acids for brain maturation
• Ingredients rich in iron
• Vitamins, in particular vitamin D3
• Novalac HA Formula replaces infant milk diet commonly used, providing all the necessary nutrition.
• From the age of six months is perfectly suited to be used as the basis for a diversified diet
Average graph food :
Meals a day
Units per meal
Boiled water (ml)
* as part of a diverse diet. Number of meals and the amount of milk the baby at every meal time should be adapted to its appetite considering medical advice.
Method of preparing the bottle
Always wash hands before preparing bottle. Each meal should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring spoon in the box. Milk should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
• Wash and sterilize bottles, teats and all the utensils you are going to use.
• Boil plain water for 5 minutes and then allowed to cool to 40 C.
• Pour enough water in the bottle ( see average eating chart directions) .
• Add the right amount of milk, using only the measuring teaspoon from the box. Always use a measuring spoon race 30 ml of water.
• Close the bottle using a plastic lid and shake until the powder dissolves completely. Remove the cover and replace with a sterilized teat.
• Let it cool down to a temperature of 37 C. Test temperature by applying a few drops on the wrist. Any residue left in the bottle should be discarded.