Milk powder for infants aged 0-12 months to combat regurgitation
Due to its unique composition, Novalac IT formula thickens in the stomach due to gastric pH, and not in the bottle, thus allowing easy baby feed without the danger of ingesting air or cause other disorders without slow gastric emptying
• Formula easily digestible, enriched with iron
• Novalac IT replaces infant milk diet commonly used, providing all the necessary nutrition.
Average graph food :
Meals a day
Units per meal
Boiled water (ml)
* as part of a diverse diet. Number of meals and the amount of milk the baby at every meal time should be adapted to its appetite considering medical advice.
Method of preparing the bottle
Always wash hands before preparing bottle. Each meal should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring spoon in the box. Milk should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
• Wash and sterilize bottles, teats and all the utensils you are going to use.
• Boil plain water for 5 minutes and then allowed to cool to 40 C.
• Pour enough water in the bottle ( see average eating chart directions) .
• Add the right amount of milk, using only the measuring teaspoon from the box. Always use a measuring spoon race 30 ml of water.
• Close the bottle using a plastic lid and shake until the powder dissolves completely. Remove the cover and replace with a sterilized teat.
• Let it cool down to a temperature of 37 C. Test temperature by applying a few drops on the wrist. Any residue left in the bottle should be discarded.
• Its special composition requires additional stirring to dissolve, and the final appearance of the bottle may be slightly different from the usual formulas. For convenience use a variable flow teat.