Anti flow cup and handle
Without Bisphenol A
Storage and Care
• Can be washed safely in the dishwasher (top shelf only), sterilized
• Before each use, sterilize by immersing in boiling water or by using an electric sterilizer steam or microwave.
• Remove the silicone cover
• Sterilize cup as described above.
Recommendations for cleaning cups without Bisphenol A
• It is recommended to sterilize the jars without bisphenol A rather than boil them to prolong their life
• All of the components should be sterilized together at the same temperature and for the same period of time.