Bottle with ventilation and silicone teat 8oz / 240ml
Bottle has a unique anti-colic system with a built-in air chamber improves air sucking through the initiation aspiration faster than similar products therefore allows a balanced flow of liquid extraction with minimal effort.
Nipple silicone Sun Child are anatomically shaped bottle which allowed alternation between breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
Breast milk is the ideal food for newborns and infants.
Normally contained some volatile silicone. All teats silicon Sun Child pass through a special process for the treatment and post-production testing to ensure that the volatile compounds are found in negligible amounts. This makes teat Sun Child safe for your child.
Storage and Care
- It can be washed safely in the dishwasher (top shelf only), sterilizable
- It is recommended to boil silicone nipple for five minutes before first use.
- Before each use, sterilize the bottle completely by immersing in boiling water or by using an electric sterilizer steam or microwave.
- Store in a dry covered
- Sterilize and check teats before each use
- Teats should be discarded if worn, damaged or perforated
- Nipple not be used as a substitute for the pacifier
- Never heat a closed bottle
- Do not heat liquids in your microwave oven because it heats unevenly and may cause scalding your baby
- Infants should not bottle feed without being under adult supervision triangular handle
- Suitable for children’s small hands
- Easy to grip
- Cap to prevent leakage
- Made of polypropylene
- Without Bisphenol A