Easy to use and clean
Up to 6 bottles
“The bottles are not included”
- Remove the lid and pour 288 ml of clean water
- Glasses should be placed upside down for good drainage
- Put the lid and place in the microwave steriliser (450-900W) at full power for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, allow sterilizer to cool for 2 minutes or until it is safe to be used. (Will remain sterile until 3:00 when the cover is removed).
- Place the sterilizer on a heat resistant surface. Carefully open the lid and let the steam out.
- Take bottles of sterilizing using tweezers