The complete solution for a free breath
Respisun spray exert an osmotic effect on the mucus of the lower airways, causing its elimination. The solution is used by using the nebulizer and is aimed at all age groups, from babies to adults.
Help remove mucus from the lower airways by osmotic effect, in patients who have persistent mucus accumulated (in acute bronchiolitis, cystic fibrosis, COPD, bronchiectasis).
Way of ussage:
Use using nebulizer machine following the instructions.
2. Spray the first within the sink to rinse device
3. Add the nebuliser and inhale saline according to doctor’s instructions
Will be used by your doctor or 2-4 times per day.
Hypertonic sterile solution of sodium chloride, 3%
• Consult your doctor before Respisun mix with medication. If the drugs are mixed with saline there is the possibility of interactions that may decrease the effectiveness of treatment
• Rinse the aerosol propulsion system by spraying a few milliliters in the sink before adding nebuliser solution
• Recipient under pressure can explode when heated
• Keep away from heat / sparks / flames / hot surfaces – No smoking
• Pressurized container: Do not pierce the dose and do not incinerate even after use
• Protect dose of direct sunlight and exposure to temperatures above 50˚C
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent